    already has a Jtag port, but not ICE).

    If not, are there any IP issues etc. that would prevent me
    from writing my own?

    Old Wolf, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Old Wolf

    Spen Guest

    "Old Wolf" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all
    >
    > Is there any software available that will let me use
    > ARM AXD debugger with a plain old Wiggler or similar
    > home-made device? (I'm trying to debug on a device that
    > already has a Jtag port, but not ICE).
    >
    > If not, are there any IP issues etc. that would prevent me
    > from writing my own?

    I have used the following with the wiggler and ads 1.2 - free but no source.
    http://armjtag.27h.com/english.htm
    http://prog.51.net/arm
    There is one more called ArmDbgAgent but that is not free

    Sorry all japanese - use google language tools and its readable.
    I am using the ST str7 and so far can only get first one to work ok.

    I have also started looking at MitouJTAG: www.nahitech.com/jtag it has its
    own built in gdbserver.
    Looks promising but will not work in ads.

    Regards
    Spen

    Spen, Mar 2, 2005