just got a SB65G2, what's the best bang for the buck?

Discussion in 'Shuttle' started by NF, Dec 21, 2004.

  1. NF

    NF Guest

    I ordered this baby from Newegg, but I'm confused as to which way to go as
    far as the processor/video card goes.

    I'm coming from a HP Pavilion PIII 700, so, I'm sure anything I put in this
    thing will be faster!

    I'm looking to use the shuttle for everyday use and yes, it's gotta be able
    to play Doom 3 and Half Life2 (it doesn't have to be at 1024x768 with full
    on effects).

    Any suggestions?