Just how big is the 8800 GTS?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Mishka_Edemsk, May 31, 2007.

  1. Mishka_Edemsk

    Mishka_Edemsk

    Joined:
    May 31, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    I was checking the newegg customer reviews on the EVGA 8800 GTS 320mb, over and over again everyone commented on how enormously huge the card was.

    What are the odds I won't be able to make it fit in my case/motherboard? I actually haven't bought the case or motherboard yet, so I'm trying to take this into consideration when purchasing them. Does it look like it will work with this motherboard?