    (RAM, graphics and procesor are all right) mainboard is new. what could that
    be?? plz help me
    thanx

    denis, Feb 16, 2005

  2. denis

    denis Guest

    btw the parts are: GF2 MX400 128 SDRAM Duron 1.2
    Denis
    U¿ytkownik "denis" <> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci

    denis, Feb 16, 2005

  3. denis

    Thagor Guest

    "denis" <> wrote in news:cuu4uq$188$:

    > btw the parts are: GF2 MX400 128 SDRAM Duron 1.2
    > Denis
    > U¿ytkownik "denis" <> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
    >> I've got a problem I've check every part and they are all right but
    >> when i turn the computer on there are no beeps and no respond from
    >> the monitor (RAM, graphics and procesor are all right) mainboard is
    >> new. what could

    > that
    >> be?? plz help me
    >> thanx

    Could be just about anything, including a power grid failure. Now if you
    were to try this again and be very specific with your symptoms, you may
    get some appropriate help.

    Thagor, Feb 16, 2005
  4. denis

    denis Guest

    ok so i tried everything chcked the CPU and grephics and RAM on another PC
    and it's working when i put it back to de mainboard it's not working the
    power is turning on but no signal on monitor and no sounds all coolers are
    working green LED on mainboard is working but nothing else tjis same is when
    I put some other parts from another PC nothing works wright only thing that
    comes to my mind that is to get an PCI grafic card and try but i can't get
    it please help
    U¿ytkownik "Thagor" <> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci

    denis, Feb 16, 2005
  5. denis

    denis Guest

    I get the PCI graphics and it's not working too

    denis, Feb 16, 2005
  6. denis

    Thagor Guest

    "denis" <> wrote in news:cv0jq4$l52$:

    > I get the PCI graphics and it's not working too
    > denis
    > U¿ytkownik "denis" <> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
    >> ok so i tried everything chcked the CPU and grephics and RAM on
    >> another PC and it's working when i put it back to de mainboard it's
    >> not working the power is turning on but no signal on monitor and no
    >> sounds all coolers are working green LED on mainboard is working but
    >> nothing else tjis same is

    > when
    >> I put some other parts from another PC nothing works wright only
    >> thing

    > that
    >> comes to my mind that is to get an PCI grafic card and try but i
    >> can't get it please help
    >> U¿ytkownik "Thagor" <> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
    >> > "denis" <> wrote in

    >> > Could be just about anything, including a power grid failure. Now
    >> > if you were to try this again and be very specific with your
    >> > symptoms, you may get some appropriate help.

    Providing you did these tests with all the cards and drives disconnected,
    that should leave just the power supply and motherboard and you can check
    the power supply with a few voltage checks. If you can't do the voltage
    checks, pull it and visit a local computer shop. They will probably test
    it for little or nothing.

    Thagor, Feb 17, 2005