K8N Neo4 Platinum

Discussion in 'MSI' started by carson McAloney, Sep 3, 2005.

  1. I have DDR 400 memory and don't understand which slot to put in for DDR.
    Please help
    carson McAloney, Sep 3, 2005

  2. carson McAloney

    Jens G Guest

    On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 23:08:16 -0400, "carson McAloney"
    <> wrote:

    >I have DDR 400 memory and don't understand which slot to put in for DDR.
    >Please help

    I guess what you mean is dual-channel?

    The manual says:
    "Dual-channel DDR works ONLY in the 3 combinations listed in
    the table as below".

    But actually the table is ABOVE that textbox. So if you put your
    sticks in the two slots closest to the CPU it should work.

    --
    Jens G
    IP telefoni med www.musimi.dk - slet ikke så svært.
    Jens G, Sep 3, 2005