K8SRE Riser Card (M2057)

Discussion in 'Tyan' started by Alasdair Lumsden, Jun 1, 2006.

  1. Hi,

    We have a Tyan K8SRE motherboard, which has one PCI-X slot at the far
    edge of the motherboard. To use this, we're trying to locate the
    required M2057 riser card as listed on the Tyan Riser Card Matrix
    (ftp://ftp.tyan.com/matrix/matrix_riser.pdf)

    Unfortunately, Tyan's website does not list this item for sale, and
    even if they did they only sell to USA customers - we're in the UK.
    Having done extensive googling, I can't find a single UK/European
    supplier. Does anyone know of any way we can get hold of this part?

    Many thanks.