K8WE Motherboard (S2895) and LSI onboard SCSI Drivers in Win x64

Discussion in 'Tyan' started by Jim, Nov 21, 2005.

  1. Jim

    Jim Guest

    I didn't like the fact that my onboard LSI SCSI was using a Microsoft
    driver from 2002, so I went looking for a new driver. I found some LSI
    drivers for their *own* SCSI cards, and LSI had an x64 version. I
    tried them, and my board soaked them up. However, I haven't tried any
    SCSI devices yet.

    Has anyone had any experience using the LSI drivers directly with the
    onboard SCSI chip in Win x64?

    Thank you!

    Jim

    1. Advertising

  2. Henrik Tived

    Henrik Tived Guest

    Hi again Jim,

    try www.k8we.com
    look under file section

    My powersupply just packed it in :) so I can't tell you, which was an
    Enhance 650W. Which Iwill be replacing with a Zippy 800W (@ 3x the price of
    the first one!
    though it could have to do with that it is warming up here down under
    (summer is on its way!)

    I hope you find it,

    Henrik

    PS: will check as soon as I get my box back - but I had no problems using
    the LSI with 5 scsi disks

    1. Advertising

  3. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Henrik,

    Thanks for the tip! I still don't have any SCSI devices attached yet,
    but I plan to get a SCSI AIT tape drive.

    Jim