keyboard and buttons

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by Marco, Aug 6, 2007.

  1. Marco

    Marco Guest

    Hi all!
    I have a new laptop ibm lenovo z61p. I have prolems with the keyboard:
    I mean, the keyboard is ok but I can not found buttons as "at",
    "sharp" and other common buttons that usually I use with alt-gr.

    Do you have suggestion? Can you suggest me any link?
    My os is win xp sp2

    Thanks

    Marco Strullato

    1. Advertising

  2. "Marco" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all!
    > I have a new laptop ibm lenovo z61p. I have prolems with the keyboard:
    > I mean, the keyboard is ok but I can not found buttons as "at",
    > "sharp" and other common buttons that usually I use with alt-gr.
    >
    > Do you have suggestion? Can you suggest me any link?
    > My os is win xp sp2
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Marco Strullato

    Check in Control Panel - Regional settings that XP knows what country
    you are in! Check if a Keyboard driver was supplied, if so, install it. You
    DO have the correct Keyboard for your region?

    Mike.