keyboard

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by drew, Jun 21, 2009.

  1. drew

    drew Guest

    the keyboard does not show up when i click input panel. handwriting
    recognition does. is this a setting or more

    1. Advertising

  2. >> handwriting recognition does <<

    Assume you have tried tapping the bottom button on the left side of the
    input panel?

    Beverly Howard

    1. Advertising

  3. drew

    drew Guest

    "Beverly Howard" wrote:

    > >> handwriting recognition does <<

    > Assume you have tried tapping the bottom button on the left side of the
    > input panel?
    >
    > Beverly Howard

  4. drew

    drew Guest

    "Beverly Howard" wrote:

    > >> handwriting recognition does <<

    > Assume you have tried tapping the bottom button on the left side of the
    > input panel?
    >
    > Beverly Howard

    i did try that and it is blank