KG7-RAID - Recognize firewire/USB hard drive in DOS possible?

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Mark Huebner, Feb 19, 2004.

  1. Mark Huebner

    Mark Huebner Guest

    Do any of you know if there is a way to get DOS to recognize a firewire (or
    USB) hard drive with the KG7-RAID motherboard. I have an external
    firewire/USB 2.0 hard drive and would like to be able to write Drive Image
    hard drive backups directly to it. My external hard drive is connected to
    an Adaptec Duo-Connect 1394a/USB 2.0 PCI card. I'm wondering what would
    happen if I set USB Keyboard Support to "Bios" instead of "OS"? Are there
    any tricks to get this to work?