  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    I don't think theres any one here that knows what there talking about

    Robert, May 29, 2004

  2. Robert

    Chris 159 Guest

    "Robert" <> wrote in message
    news:Bs4uc.620477$Ig.299818@pd7tw2no...
    > I don't think theres any one here that knows what there talking about

    you must be top of that list then

    Chris 159, May 29, 2004

  3. Robert

    Apollo Guest

    "Robert" <> wrote in message
    > I don't think theres any one here that knows what there talking about

    Quite true.

    Apollo, May 29, 2004
  4. Robert

    Wes Newell Guest

    On Sat, 29 May 2004 18:17:05 +0000, Robert wrote:

    > I don't think theres any one here that knows what there talking about

    One things certain. You don't know how to write a proper sentence.

    Wes Newell, May 29, 2004
  5. Robert

    Robert Guest

    I must be responding to an idiot like you

    Robert, May 29, 2004
  6. Robert

    Chris 159 Guest

    "Robert" <> wrote in message
    > I must be responding to an idiot like you

    __________________
    /| /| | |
    ||__|| | where |
    / O O\__ has |
    / \ my bridge |
    / \ \ gone ? |
    / _ \ \ _______________|
    / |\____\ \ ||
    / | | | |\____/ ||
    / \|_|_|/ | __||
    / / \ |____| ||
    / | | /| | --|
    | | |// |____ --|
    * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
    *-- _--\ _ \ // |
    / _ \\ _ // | /
    * / \_ /- | - | |
    * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

    Chris 159, May 29, 2004
  7. Robert

    Robert Guest

    whats a bridge?

    Robert, May 29, 2004
  8. Robert

    Guest

    "Wes Newell" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 29 May 2004 18:17:05 +0000, Robert wrote:
    >
    > > I don't think theres any one here that knows what there talking about

    > One things certain. You don't know how to write a proper sentence.

    LOL Seen better from my 2 day old son ;)

    G©, May 29, 2004
  9. Robert

    Guest

    On Sat, 29 May 2004 20:44:32 GMT, "Robert" <> wrote:

    >I must be responding to an idiot like you

    TROLL alert

    , May 29, 2004
  10. Robert

    Guest

    On Sat, 29 May 2004 21:49:16 +0100, "Chris 159"
    <> wrote:

    >"Robert" <> wrote in message
    >> I must be responding to an idiot like you
    >>

    > __________________
    > /| /| | |
    > ||__|| | where |
    > / O O\__ has |
    > / \ my bridge |
    > / \ \ gone ? |
    > / _ \ \ _______________|
    > / |\____\ \ ||
    > / | | | |\____/ ||
    > / \|_|_|/ | __||
    > / / \ |____| ||
    > / | | /| | --|
    > | | |// |____ --|
    > * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
    > *-- _--\ _ \ // |
    > / _ \\ _ // | /
    > * / \_ /- | - | |
    > * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

    Zacerly, should have click sooner, he's a troll !

    BoroLad

    , May 29, 2004
  11. Robert

    Roger Hunt Guest

    In article <wW6uc.584155$Pk3.434260@pd7tw1no>, Robert
    <> writes
    >whats a bridge?

    It's a thing where a Troll is often charged for crossing.
    Similar sort of thing as a Troll Road or Troll Gate, except it goes over
    something instead of along or through.
    --
    Roger Hunt
    Troll-o-meter® at 9.43 and steady

    Roger Hunt, May 30, 2004
  12. Robert

    W????n Guest

    "G©" <> wrote in message

    > "Wes Newell" <> wrote in message
    > > On Sat, 29 May 2004 18:17:05 +0000, Robert wrote:
    > >
    > > > I don't think theres any one here that knows what there talking about

    > > One things certain. You don't know how to write a proper sentence.

    > LOL Seen better from my 2 day old son ;)
    >
    > --
    > G©

    Coming out of the south end of things........... : )

    W????n, May 30, 2004
  13. Robert

    BigBadger Guest

    Yeah, his English is bad but his math is even worse...

    From one of his earlier posts:

    "In School we used lap tops and we maxed out our our voltages to 2.00 our
    fsb
    were at 500 and our multipliers at 20 for total of 5 ghz we used them like
    this for 4 years and never had any problems, so you got nothing on me dave.
    you better keep reworking"

    500 x 20 = 5,000 ?!?!?!?!?

    He accuses us on not knowing what we are talking about!

    BigBadger, May 30, 2004
  14. Robert

    Guest

    On Sun, 30 May 2004 09:05:35 +0100, "BigBadger"
    <> wrote:

    >Yeah, his English is bad but his math is even worse...

    >From one of his earlier posts:

    >"In School we used lap tops and we maxed out our our voltages to 2.00 our
    >fsb
    >were at 500 and our multipliers at 20 for total of 5 ghz we used them like
    >this for 4 years and never had any problems, so you got nothing on me dave.
    >you better keep reworking"

    >500 x 20 = 5,000 ?!?!?!?!?

    >He accuses us on not knowing what we are talking about!

    Methinks - troll

    BoroLad

    , May 30, 2004