    low density? And if so, which type do I need?

    --
    JLG
    Jeff Garber, Feb 4, 2005

  2. I suggest going to the Crucial website and search their database. You
    don't have to buy it there if you can find it somewhere else, but at
    least you'll know what you need to get.

    Frank Berryman, Feb 4, 2005

  3. Jeff Garber

    hachiroku Guest

    On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 11:35:07 -0600, Jeff Garber wrote:

    > I would like to put a 1GB strip on the KT-400 Ultra (black). I know I need
    > Non-ECC Unregistered, but does it matter if the memory is high density or
    > low density? And if so, which type do I need?

    Like Frank said, Crucial will tell you what will work. You don't say what
    you had before. I am using a Kingston HyperX stick PC3500, and another
    stick at PC3200. With the Kingston I could clock to 2.1 GHz (AMD 1800+)and
    the memory would clock right up with it. After I added the PC3200, I have
    to stop at 200MHz for a FSB clock.

    Go with PC3500 and clock away!
    hachiroku, Mar 10, 2005