KT-7 Adding High Density RAM Module, Question

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Jim Smyth, Nov 26, 2003.

  1. Jim Smyth

    Jim Smyth Guest

    I'm looking to add a stick of Micron 512 Meg High Density SDRam to my aging KT-7.

    From my research, the motherboard should handle it, but it's not clear whether
    it will co-exist well with the existing sticks of 128 meg 133 SDram.

    Any experiences to share on this?

    1. Advertising

  2. Jim Smyth

    Jim Smyth Guest

    On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:32:22 -0500, Jim Smyth <> wrotf:

    > I'm looking to add a stick of Micron 512 Meg High Density SDRam to my aging KT-7.
    >
    > From my research, the motherboard should handle it, but it's not clear whether
    >it will co-exist well with the existing sticks of 128 meg 133 SDram.
    >
    > Any experiences to share on this?

    Hmmm, nobody? Also, just woke up to the fact that this old warhorse will run the
    2400+ with no mods. Unreal. Ordered that too.