    board or are the sensors just flakey?

    Thanks for your input.

    Vince

    Vince, Feb 18, 2006

  2. Vince

    tcsenter Guest

    Normal for boards without mainboard specific hardware monitoring
    support. IIRC, the KT600-A actually has CPU temperature monitoring,
    but its misidentified by Sandra, Everest, and Speedfan as the system or
    mainboard temperature.

    If you think that's bad, check your voltages. All but CPU core voltage
    will be wildly off.

    tcsenter, Feb 19, 2006