KT7 Video Card

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Rod Williams, May 4, 2005.

  1. Rod Williams

    Rod Williams Guest

    I have a KT7 Raid Motherboard and was wondering if anyone knew if there
    were any problems running an Nvidia Geforce4 Ti 4200 or 4400?

    1. Advertising

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

    I used to run a Gainward Ti4200 on my KT7-RAID, then switched to a MSI
    Ti4200 with VIVO. Both ran fine.

    "Rod Williams" <> wrote in message
    >I have a KT7 Raid Motherboard and was wondering if anyone knew if there
    >were any problems running an Nvidia Geforce4 Ti 4200 or 4400?

    1. Advertising

  3. Rod Williams

    Rod Williams Guest

    Dave wrote:
    > I used to run a Gainward Ti4200 on my KT7-RAID, then switched to a MSI
    > Ti4200 with VIVO. Both ran fine.
    >

    > "Rod Williams" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I have a KT7 Raid Motherboard and was wondering if anyone knew if there
    >>were any problems running an Nvidia Geforce4 Ti 4200 or 4400?

    Thanks

    I just got a Gainward from Ebay for $33. I think it has VIVO. Either way
    it is a step up from my old G2MX. I don't game so the G2 was ok but for
    $33.00 including shipping I didn't feel I could go wrong, unless it
    doesn't work. I'm trying to get a little more time out of this computer.
    I am also running a AMD 2100+ overclocked to 2400+ speed, so with the
    TI4200 it won't be doing bad.

    Thanks again. You helped me make the decision to bid on it.