KT880 w/not restart

Discussion in 'Soyo' started by sliides@hotmail.com, Nov 11, 2004.

  1. Guest

    KT880 dragon 2 mb w/not restart from windows or from the
    reset button. System shuts down to a blank screen but does not boot
    back up. I have to shutoff or disconnect the power supply then power
    up. Sometimes after windows shutdown I also have to shut off PS or
    disconnect power. reply to Help is greatly
    appreciated!