KV-80 two SATA drives

Discussion in 'Abit' started by DJ_Jones, Aug 12, 2007.

  1. DJ_Jones

    DJ_Jones Guest

    I have a XP Pro SP2 running on KV-80 (AMD 64 3000+). I connected
    another SATA-2 drive and after restart, the computer hangs few sec
    while windows is loading. I tested a different drive, the same
    problem. Both drives are working fine on a different computer. What
    can cause that, and how it can be fixed?

    Thanks