    this password, i try but this passwrod is writen in flash (i think).
    looking for positive reply
    syntex error

    Waseem Javid, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Waseem Javid

    Wasi Guest

    It seems like you hav theft laptop.. any ways even password is on
    flash there are some routines of assembly which you can restore or
    change the password..Is your laptop booting.. I mean to say the
    password is on system or on CMOS setup?

    Wasi, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Waseem Javid

    Leo661 Guest

    (Wasi) wrote in message news:<>...
    > It seems like you hav theft laptop.. any ways even password is on
    > flash there are some routines of assembly which you can restore or
    > change the password..Is your laptop booting.. I mean to say the
    > password is on system or on CMOS setup?

    Reset the bios take the battery out leave it out for a few minutes and
    that should reset the bios, but with prior expereince that this has
    happened to me good luck

    Leo661, Jan 17, 2004
  4. Waseem Javid

    Waseem Javid Guest

    hi folks,
    hhhmmmm i think so. laptop that i got was robbed by someone els (may
    be) but i got it from friend he give me to solve this problem, we (i
    mean to say my friend and me, we both) unplug every thing (in code
    word wada operation) and then plug it after 30 to 45 minuts but still
    asking for some stupid password. and yes laptop is not booting and you
    couldn't do any thing with the help of asm to clear flash.
    regard
    Syntex error

    Waseem Javid, Jan 17, 2004