Latitude D600 and BT headset?

Discussion in 'Dell' started by William P.N. Smith, Feb 2, 2005.

  1. Anyone know how to make a BT headset work on a Laitude D600 with the
    BT module? I've got it to the point where it connects and sometimes
    just beeps, but even when it thinks it's sending audio to the headset
    it doesn't actually make any sound.

    The headset (Motorola HS820) works fine on my cellphone, FWIW...

    Thanks!

    1. Advertising

  2. The organic entity known as communicated the following:

    > Anyone know how to make a BT headset work on a Laitude D600 with the
    > BT module? I've got it to the point where it connects and sometimes
    > just beeps, but even when it thinks it's sending audio to the headset
    > it doesn't actually make any sound.

    You must also assign it as your default sound playback device in Control
    Panel / Sound and Audio Devices.

    Hans