LCD module and LCD pannel on sale

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Sophie, Apr 10, 2006.

  1. Sophie

    Sophie Guest

    Dear Madam/Sir:

    Glad to know you through the Internet!

    Are you in need of LCD products?

    SEAKO ELECTRONIC CO., LTD (HUAXIAN PHOTOELECTRIC CO., LTD Qingdao
    Branch )is the professional supplier of LCDs from
    China. We offer all kinds of LCD products including COB, COG, TAB type
    LCD Module and TFT monitor/TV. Standard products or customer design
    projects are both available here.

    Considering the improvements it offers, we believe you will find our
    HUAXIAN a very good product. Because we have always been faithful in
    carrying out its contracts, reasonable in price, superior in quality,
    timely in delivery, flexible in trade, the Corp. Serves clients
    wholeheartedly. Foreign friends are warmly welcome to establish trade
    ties.
    It will be a great pleasure to receive your inquiries for any of the
    items against which we will send you our lowest quotations.

    Remember, we care about your business and our highly trained R&D team
    will work closely with you to meet all your requirement.

    Yours faithfully,
    Sophie
    Sales manager
    Qingdao Seako Electronics Co., LTD
    HUAXIAN PHOTOELECTRIC CO., LTD Qingdao Branch
    402, No 1009 Dalao Road, Qingdao, China
    Tel: +86-532-87061859
    Fax: +86-532-87061859
    MSN:
    Email:
    Sophie, Apr 10, 2006

  2. Sophie

    Chris Hills Guest

    In article <>,
    Sophie <> writes
    >Qingdao Seako Electronics Co., LTD
    >HUAXIAN PHOTOELECTRIC CO., LTD Qingdao Branch

    I would not use any company that spams like this,.

    especially with this sort of email address....

    /\/\/ www.phaedsys.org \/\/\
    Chris Hills, Apr 10, 2006