    --
    SR

    Please remove SPAMBUSTER to reply via email.

    Subba Rao, Mar 21, 2005

  2. Hi Subba,
    Viewsonic, HP, Acer, and many others make quality LCD flat panel
    displays. We offer a few on our site. As far as compatibility goes, you
    can use the new LCD monitors on VGA HD-15 connections which your system
    should have even if it is older. Most monitors have adapters included.
    Chech the monitors specs to be sure. I
    If you want the best video possible, you will want to take
    advantage of the LCD's DVI-D or DVI-I cable when supplied. Most modern
    video cards offer both VGA and DVI-I ports if you don't already have a
    DVI port currently.

    Hope this helps.

    Silicon Alley Computers
    http://www.siliconalleycomputers.com