LCD TV and monitor makers

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by mattfusik@gmail.com, Aug 23, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Here are the great stuff LCD TV and monitor makers...

    Chunghwa Picture Tubes (CPT) vice president Brian Lee has revealed the
    company is seeing branded LCD monitor and second-tier TV vendors
    trimming their …
    For the more info:http://www.lcdtvandmonitors.com/4884/lcd-tv-and-
    monitor-makers-trimming-shipment-targets-says-cpt-digitimes-3/