Legend 8014 PCI drivers

Discussion in 'Packard Bell' started by B.Homkes, Dec 7, 2005.

  1. B.Homkes

    B.Homkes Guest

    Hi ,

    I've got a PB legend 8014 S/N 3346587018 with a colombia motherboard.
    I tried to recover with the diskette but that was no succes.
    since i still got a windows 98SE CDrom it seemd like a good idea to format
    C:\ and install win98SE
    Only problem now is that i hav'nt the foggiest idea which PCI Card, PCI
    Multimedia device and PCI Ethernet controler
    i've got and therefore were to look for the right drivers.

    Please anyone ? Can you help me?

    Bernie

    1. Advertising

  2. metronid

    metronid Guest

    a.. First off this unit came with Windows XP to the best of my knowledge
    b.. The drivers are searchable for windows 98 also
    c.. windows xp of course will recognize all of these
    d.. I can hook you up with the SIS 650
    e.. and the Lan
    f.. The amr modem I searched no further
    g..
    h..
    i.. Audio: SigmaTel Technologies STAC9756T - audio codec
    j.. Bios: AMI
    k.. Chipset : SiS 650 IGUI HMAC 3D Graphic SDR/DDR, SiS 961 MuTIOL Media
    I/O
    l.. CPU Support : Socket MPGA 478B.
    a.. Supports Intel P4 FC-PGA2 (0.18 Micron, 256K cache, 400 MHz FSB),
    1.4 to 2.4 GHz
    b.. Supports Intel P4 FC-PGA2 (0.13 Micron, 512K cache, 400 MHz FSB),
    1.8 to 2.4 GHz
    c.. Supports Intel Celeron FC-PGA2 (0.18 Micron, 128K cache 400 MHz FSB)
    1.9 GHz
    d.. 100 MHz (x4 = 400 MHz) data bus support (Quad-Bumped technology).
    m.. Ethernet : Realtek RTL8100(BL) 10/100
    n.. Form Factor : ATX 24.4 x 22.9 cm Form Factor.
    o.. RAM :
    a.. Supports 2 memory slots.
    b.. Serial Presence Detect (SPD) support.
    c.. Supports a maximum memory size of 512 MB (using 2x256 MB memory
    modules).
    d.. Support only 2.5 V DIMM DDRAM configurations.
    e.. Unbuffered type support.
    f.. 266 Mhz DDR interface.
    "B.Homkes" <> wrote in message
    > Hi ,
    >
    > I've got a PB legend 8014 S/N 3346587018 with a colombia motherboard.
    > I tried to recover with the diskette but that was no succes.
    > since i still got a windows 98SE CDrom it seemd like a good idea to format
    > C:\ and install win98SE
    > Only problem now is that i hav'nt the foggiest idea which PCI Card, PCI
    > Multimedia device and PCI Ethernet controler
    > i've got and therefore were to look for the right drivers.
    >
    > Please anyone ? Can you help me?
    >
    > Bernie

    1. Advertising

  3. B.Homkes

    B.Homkes Guest

    Problem sloved with everest diagnose progam.
    The answers I was looking for were :

    Soundcard on board = Sis7012
    Software modem = Sis7013-Hsp56MR
    Ethernet card = Realtek RTL8139 (810x driver) Family fast

    for the record (thanks for your contribution in answering this question)

    Bernie.

    metronid <> schreef in berichtnieuws