Lenovo factpey refurbished laptop..?

Discussion in 'IBM Thinkpad' started by randall.shimizu@gmail.com, Jun 9, 2012.

  1. Guest

    Does anyone have any thoughts on Lenovo factory refurbished laptops..? Seems like a good optio since they have a 1 year warranty. One could probably get a extended warranty from square trade

    1. Advertising

  2. parv

    parv Guest

    Re: Lenovo factory refurbished laptop..?

    Indirectly related ...

    in message <>,
    wrote ...

    > Does anyone have any thoughts on Lenovo factory refurbished
    > laptops..? Seems like a good optio since they have a 1 year
    > warranty. One could probably get a extended warranty from square
    > trade

    I recently bought a used X200 from IBM (not from Lenovo) with
    separate a year of warranty). Earlier, used X220 models had a year
    of warranty included.

    The only issue is that 6 cell battery lasts for ~1.5 hour, too low
    of work time not to buy a new one. I have not used the 'puter
    enough to note anything else.

    - parv