    Thanks!

    --
    V.

    Viktor Haag, Nov 2, 2007

  2. Viktor Haag

    Ken Dine Guest

    Barry Margolin wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > Viktor Haag <> wrote:
    >
    >> Safari has suddenly stopped updating the bookmarks bar with the
    >> numbers next to RSS feed URLs that show new articles. If I manually
    >> open the feed pages in Safari, it is capable of highlighting the new
    >> articles appropriately, but it doesn't show new articles numbered in
    >> the bookmark bar or the bookmarks menu.
    >>
    >> Does anyone have an idea about how this could be fixed?

    > In Preferences->RSS, do you have "Automatically update articles in
    > Bookmarks Bar" checked?

    Hi - In addition to RSS in Safari, in Leopard there's now a new RSS
    feature in your Mac's *Mail* too, so perhaps your default was switched
    over to use that 2nd RSS feed?

    Ken

    Ken Dine, Nov 3, 2007

  3. Viktor Haag

    Viktor Haag Guest

    On Nov 3, 12:37 am, Ken Dine <> wrote:
    > Barry Margolin wrote:
    > >> Safari has suddenly stopped updating the bookmarks bar with the
    > >> numbers next to RSS feed URLs that show new articles. If I manually
    > >> open the feed pages in Safari, it is capable of highlighting the new
    > >> articles appropriately, but it doesn't show new articles numbered in
    > >> the bookmark bar or the bookmarks menu.

    > >> Does anyone have an idea about how this could be fixed?

    > > In Preferences->RSS, do you have "Automatically update articles in
    > > Bookmarks Bar" checked?

    > Hi - In addition to RSS in Safari, in Leopard there's now a new RSS
    > feature in your Mac's *Mail* too, so perhaps your default was switched
    > over to use that 2nd RSS feed?

    Yes, I have Safari set to automatically update articles in both the
    Bookmarks Bar and the Bookmarks Menu.

    Yes, I have Safari set to be my default RSS reader.

    --
    Viktor Haag

    Viktor Haag, Nov 5, 2007