    I use "Proteus Tool" to emulted my program. But in this tool does'nt have msp430g2231
    So, can you show me how to add msp430g2231 into "Proteus tool"?

    Thank you!
    Viet Tran, Jul 28, 2012

  2. Viet Tran

    Stonethrower Guest

    > So, can you show me how to add msp430g2231 into "Proteus tool"?
    Read carefully (UTFG): http://www.labcenter.com/products/msp430.cfm

    It is not a free tool, but if you "have" in your possession the Proteus VSM
    then try MSP430F2232 instead, then scale software down to MSP430F2231.

    In addition, you can make your own library of new components (schematic, PCB
    and VSM simulation) or a single simulation simbol of MSP430F2231. It is
    possible to make VSM extensions (making components not contained in VSM
    libraries of components).
    For details of how to make your own library you have to contact the company
    to allow you using their C/C++ programming libraries used for making tool
    extensions.

    StoneThrower
    www.dgmicrosys.com
    Stonethrower, Jul 28, 2012