    Ed Guest

    The Linksys WSB54G Wireless Signal booster seems to be taken off the
    market. Does anyone know where I could still but one ?
    Ed, May 9, 2004

  2. Ed

    Aaron Guest

    (Ed) wrote in message news:<>...
    > The Linksys WSB54G Wireless Signal booster seems to be taken off the
    > market. Does anyone know where I could still but one ?

    I've heard you can get anything on ebay.

    Aaron
    Aaron, May 9, 2004

  3. Ed

    Jeremy Guest

  4. Ed

    Sally Apple Guest

    (Jeremy) wrote in message news:<>...
    > http://www.georeviews.com/Linksys-WSB54G-Wireless-G-Signal-Booster_L50147/
    >
    > http://electronics.cheapshop4u.com/B00009X5MI.html
    >
    > http://electronics.cheaps.us/B00009X5MI.html
    >
    > C'mon, you are already on google, try doing a google search.

    C'mon backatacha, NONE of these sites offers the Linksys WSB54G
    Wireless-G Signal Booster for sale directly, they all redirect to
    Amazon, which as noted in the first posting no longer stocks or sells
    this item.

    Does anybody know where to find a Wireless G Signal Booster
    (omnidirectional) that works with Linksys? There do not appear to be
    any of these products available on e-Bay.

    Why does this product seem to be discontinued by Linksys?
    Sally Apple, May 20, 2004
  5. Ed

    Ron Cook Guest

    Ron Cook, May 20, 2004