Little 'tutorial' on how to show framerate and temperatures in-gamewith RivaTuner

Discussion in 'Overclocking' started by Daniel Albuschat, Dec 7, 2007.

  1. Daniel Albuschat, Dec 7, 2007

  2. Daniel Albuschat

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Re: Little 'tutorial' on how to show framerate and temperatures in-game with RivaTuner

    Somewhere on teh interweb Daniel Albuschat typed:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > since RivaTuner is a master at hiding features from it's users, I've
    > put together a small tutorial on how to show the framerate and all
    > temperatures RivaTuner supports can be shown in-game.
    >
    > Here's the link:
    >
    > http://daniel-albuschat.blogspot.com/2007/12/showing-framerate-and-temperatures-in.html
    >
    > I hope it helps out some guys.
    > If you got any questions, reply here and I'll add it to the tut.

    Hmm, looks interesting, thanks for doing that. :)

    I was playing the Crysis demo the other day and, not really being a gamer,
    had no idea how to monitor how well things were going in game

    It seemed to run smoothly, but the program told me it was going to run in
    low-res mode after doing it's hardware check. It found my 7800GT and
    identified my E4500 @ 3.2 as a "Core 2 Duo Extreme". I guess the graphics
    card let me down. :-(
    --
    Cheers,