Live value

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by bmt, Apr 6, 2004.

  1. bmt

    bmt Guest

    I just realaced my on board sound with a live value from an old machine.
    When I play Unreal Tournment the character voices ("Loser, Die Bitch etc.")
    are very garbled, the sound effects and the music are fine. I'm running XP.
    No trouble at all installing. Current driver ver is 5.1.2535.0. Any ideas?

    ---