    I'm looking for some 68hc11 chips in PLCC package. Mainly 68hc811e2
    Thanks
    Alessandro
    xxx, Jan 16, 2006

  2. <> wrote:
    >I'm looking for some 68hc11 chips in PLCC package. Mainly 68hc811e2
    >Thanks
    >Alessandro

    I have ~100 'E2 chips + 2 emulators, leftovers
    from old projects, buried somewhere in my basement.
    Please contact me at

    (Temporary email address, will disappear in a week.)

    Roberto Waltman

    [ Please reply to the group, ]
    [ return address is invalid. ]
    Roberto Waltman, Jan 16, 2006

  3. xxx

    xxx Guest

    I've answer back to you but no replay!
    I'm interested in what you have, so let me know !
    Alessandro

    xxx, Jan 16, 2006
  4. [OT] Re: Looking for 68hc11

    <> wrote:
    >I've answer back to you but no replay!

    A little bit of patience, please? For a while
    I considered building a system that will notify
    me with a mild electric shock when I receive an
    email,(even if I am miles away from my computer,)
    but at the end I decided to just check for it
    manually, once in a while, as I just did.

    PS: a reply was sent.

    Roberto Waltman

    [ Please reply to the group, ]
    [ return address is invalid. ]