    Ici God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
    Never Satan President Republic!
    The fool says in his heart, "There is no God". They are corrupt, and their ways are vile; there is no one who does good. - Ps 53:1
    The Doctor, Jul 17, 2009

  2. The Doctor

    Simon Slavin Guest

    In article <h3q6m6$ism$> 2k.ab.ca
    (TheDoctor) wrote:
    > some of the prebuilt binaries are somewhat clumsy.

    You may have to explain what you feel is wrong with them.
    > We opbtain the Apaceh Enterprice from Apple Download and MYSQL
    > 5.1.36 from mysql.com and the PHP is not seeing this correctly.

    Do not overwrite the versions that come with OS X Server. The OS X
    Server administration tools makes assumptions about exactly how its
    own versionswork. Put your own versions in your own folders and
    administer them
    yourself.

    Simon.

    --
    I'm using an evaluation license of nemo since 200 days.
    You should really try it!
    Simon Slavin, Jul 17, 2009