Looking for Indutrial Temperature ATX 2 PSU

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Anton Erasmus, Feb 27, 2008.

  1. Hi,

    I am currently busy with a product where we are using an embedded x86
    PC for the first time. It is a CPU card which plugs into a passive
    back plane. All the power connectors are the same as for a standard
    ATX motherboard. We require an operating temperature range of -20 deg
    C to 50 deg C. We also require a smaller form factor than the normal
    ATX 2 PSUs available for standard PCs. I have been googling, but it is
    like trying to find a stainless steel needle in a stack of steel
    needles. The PSU must have anough power to drive a Core Duo CPU Card
    together with a laptop HD and 3 full length PCI A/D cards.

    Regards
    Anton Erasmus