Looks like this is group is just about dead

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by Wayne @ W., May 23, 2004.

  1. Wayne @ W.

    Wayne @ W. Guest

    I guess there aren't that many people who own Chaintech motherboards, or
    maybe the ones that do don't know about newsgroups. LOL

    Wayne

    1. Advertising

  2. Wayne @ W.

    Wayne @ W. Guest

    Re: Looks like this group is just about dead (sorry about the extra "is" )

    "Wayne @ W." <not@listed.4u> wrote in message
    > I guess there aren't that many people who own Chaintech motherboards, or
    > maybe the ones that do don't know about newsgroups. LOL
    >

    > Wayne

    1. Advertising

  3. jOhN

    jOhN Guest

    Wayne @ W. wrote:
    > I guess there aren't that many people who own Chaintech motherboards, or
    > maybe the ones that do don't know about newsgroups. LOL
    >

    > Wayne

    Mine is running fine so I only lurk here waiting for potentially useful
    info :)

  4. Ginchy

    Ginchy Guest

    Ever thought that it might be an indication that people who use chaintech
    boards have very little problems?

    we are the dead...............

  5. Wayne @ W. wrote:

    > I guess there aren't that many people who own Chaintech motherboards,
    > or maybe the ones that do don't know about newsgroups. LOL
    >

    > Wayne

    My 9CJS just keeps doing everything it should. I would still like to
    get some help reprogramming the handigator so I can use Nero instead of
    WinDVD.I have noticed that Apogee can no longer read the vchip voltage.

  6. Wayne @ W.

    Wayne @ W. Guest

    I guess that nobody with the Chaintech VNF3-250 posts here then. I have one,
    and the temperature for my AMD XP 64 3200+ shows as 12°c in the BIOS. You
    know that has to wrong. LOLOL Plus, when I select to have Legacy support
    for my USB Mouse in the BIOS, when I reboot it says the keyboard is locked,
    and I have to either press the F1 key to continue, or go back into the BIOS
    setup.

    2 major bugs. I emailed Chaintech about both, but only after a very fervent
    email did I get the form email about them being busy.

    Not much help. Fortunately, neither of this issues is major. Or I would
    have returned this motherboard and replaced it with one from another
    company.

    Wayne