    KEN Guest

    Anyone know where I can get a LS120 SuperDisk drive? My G6-400 came with
    one in '98 but it needs replaced. Thanks.
    KEN, Mar 31, 2007

  2. KEN

    Sideshow Bob Guest

    "KEN" <> wrote in message
    news:hDuPh.18$...
    > Anyone know where I can get a LS120 SuperDisk drive? My G6-400 came with
    > one in '98 but it needs replaced. Thanks.

    New SuperDisk drives have not been available in the US since 2002-2003 or
    so. As recently as a couple of years ago I've seen used ones for sale at
    computer shows. Now you're probably stuck with looking on eBay.
    Sideshow Bob, Apr 1, 2007

  3. KEN

    Ben Myers Guest

    I've got several LS120 pulls here. Most of them do not have front bezels. I'll
    sell you 2 for $10 plus exact shipping. I accept payment via PayPal. Let me
    know if interested, and I'll weigh them up. I sell pretty regularly on eBay
    and I have a 99+% feedback rating... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Apr 1, 2007
  4. KEN

    KEN Guest

    Ben,
    I'd like to take you up on 2 for $10 + shipping. I could probably switch
    the beige bezel off of mine. I don't have a PayPal and don't want to get
    one. Wont Visa do? I live in Oregon. Ken

    KEN, Apr 1, 2007