M-Disc technology

Discussion in 'Dell' started by RnR, Dec 8, 2011.

  1. RnR

    RnR Guest

    Anyone have practical experience with M-Discs and those burners that
    can burn them? Recommendations?

    1. Advertising

  2. Daddy

    Daddy Guest

    RnR wrote:

    > Anyone have practical experience with M-Discs and those burners that
    > can burn them? Recommendations?

    Get a life.

    Daddy

  3. RnR

    RnR Guest

    On Thu, 8 Dec 2011 14:40:55 +0000 (UTC), "Daddy" <>
    wrote:

    >RnR wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone have practical experience with M-Discs and those burners that
    >> can burn them? Recommendations?

    >Get a life.
    >
    >Daddy

    Have one and I'm not complaining about it.
    The M-Discs look worthy if they aren't priced outa sight. I don't
    know about you but I've had some discs go bad for unknown reasons so
    this sounded good but just wondering if someone knows more than what I
    read.