M101 XX0 manual required

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by rogerm, Jul 8, 2007.

1. rogerm

rogerm

Hi I am not even certain this is a chaintech but my searches so far suggest it is.

In NZ there was a company called "The PC Company" they went under so cannot go back to them.

I suspect that the mb is not correctlly id'd as it was oem to the pc company.

I want to put mb in a new case and need to know the pins to connect the power and reset etc connectors from the case. It has Duron chip installed, 3 pc1, agp 1 isa and as far as i can tell via chipset

to help date it a little it has the words 2000 compliant

Would appreciate some help locating a manual or identifying the pins to connect to the case connectors

I am assuming these differ mb to mb, and there is not just some standard arrangement, i think this is the first mb i have installed that does not label them,

thanks roger

Last edited: Jul 8, 2007
    rogerm, Jul 8, 2007
  2. rogerm

rogerm

I have now learned from the forum logo that the mb has the chaintech logo on it so that is a bit of confirmatation of my first thoughts

rogerm, Jul 8, 2007
Ask a Question