mac clones

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Sonya, Apr 19, 2012.

  1. Sonya

    Sonya Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Sonya <> wrote:

    > Hello guys, I'm a spammer and really bad at what I do.

    Ok, thanks for sharing :-D Also the "gnail" part is pretty special.
    Bravo madam! Bravo!

  3. On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 08:58:33 -0700, Jolly Roger <>
    wrote:

    >In article <4f9031e4$0$1585$>,
    > Sonya <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hello guys,

    >Hi asshole.

    <snip>

    >You must be a complete idiot.

    She's obviously not. She's an incomplete idiot.

    =IML=

    Moogs! Would you buy it for a quarter?