    Let me know.

    Cheers!
    Aga

    Aga, Nov 6, 2006

  2. Aga wrote:
    > Just wondering if there is a mac enthusiast from London in this group.
    > Need help in my office, full or part time.
    >
    > Let me know.

    There /must/ be a so-called "genius bar" at one of the Apple stores in
    London? Might be worth your while hunting down the closest tube station
    to one of those.

    Man, I miss London.

    Clever Monkey, Nov 6, 2006

  3. Aga wrote:
    > Hi guys,
    >
    > Just wondering if there is a mac enthusiast from London in this group.
    > Need help in my office, full or part time.

    There's an U.K. Mac group that even Comcast carries.

    --
    John McWilliams

    John McWilliams, Nov 6, 2006
  4. Aga

    Warren Oates Guest

    In article <>,
    "Aga" <> wrote:

    > Hi guys,
    >
    > Just wondering if there is a mac enthusiast from London in this group.
    > Need help in my office, full or part time.
    >
    > Let me know.

    I've got dual citizenship; I could be there in a few hours. I miss
    London ...
    --
    W. Oates
    Teal'c: He is concealing something.