Mac OS 8.5 or 8.6 needed

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Brian Kimball, Apr 11, 2004.

  1. Anyone have a copy of Mac OS 8.5 or 8.6 they would be willing to sell
    (give;-) me? I need it for a client who has an old computer and wants
    to revert back from 9.2 to 8.6 as they have added a firewire card that
    requires a minimum of 8.6. I would pay the shipping cost of course. I
    know the first thing every one says is to check e-bay but they are
    going for $20-30+ and my client really doesn't have much to spend plus
    I have found a copy for $25 including shipping at www.applerescue.com.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Brian