mac ram

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by nomm, Mar 14, 2005.

  1. nomm

    nomm Guest

    hello,
    have just inserted 512mb of ram to my newish powerbook. it does
    not seem to want to regeister that it is there. where am i going
    wrong? thanks

    1. Advertising

  2. DaveW

    DaveW Guest

    You need to ask in a MAC Newsgroup if you want an accurate answer.

    --
    DaveW