MacBook Pro spontaneously wakes from sleep after upgrading to Leopard?

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Gary King, Oct 31, 2007.

  1. Gary King

    Gary King Guest

    For some reason, after I upgraded to Leopard, then whenever I put my
    MacBook Pro to sleep, it spontaneously wakes up after some time (can
    be from a few minutes to an hour or two.) I don't know why this is
    happening, but I know for sure that it's related to Leopard since I
    put my laptop to sleep every night (it's in my bedroom) and after
    upgrading to Leopard, it started to just wake up a short while after
    putting it to sleep.

    At first I thought it could be Time Machine, so I disconnected all my
    external drives, but that didn't seem to work.

    Does anyone know why this is happening?
    Thanks in advance!