    Best Regards,
    Tricky-Ft
    (sorry for my bad english)

    Tricky-Ft, Apr 26, 2004

  2. Tricky-Ft <> spoke thus:

    > i work in a security company, and i've to make a software which allows
    > user to control access of people to a military restricted area .

    > the database etc isn't a problem for me but i would like to know which
    > is the easiest way to connect a magnetic card reader to my software
    > and how to make them work together. (which port to use, ...).

    Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c++. Please visit

    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Apr 26, 2004

  3. "Tricky-Ft" <> wrote
    > Hi,
    >
    > i work in a security company, and i've to make a software which allows
    > user to control access of people to a military restricted area .
    >
    > the database etc isn't a problem for me but i would like to know which
    > is the easiest way to connect a magnetic card reader to my software
    > and how to make them work together. (which port to use, ...).
    >
    > i've been looking for informations over the web but i didn't find
    > tutorials..

    Besides this being off-topic, as Christopher mentionned, it's possibly illegal
    and maybe even treasonous for someone in a country other than your own to
    assist you in developing technologies for even remotely military purposes.

    Caveat proditor!

    Claudio Puviani

    Claudio Puviani, Apr 27, 2004
  4. Tricky-Ft

    Tricky-Ft Guest

    Christopher Benson-Manica <> wrote in message news:<c6jrkc$i2f$>...
    > Tricky-Ft <> spoke thus:
    >
    > > i work in a security company, and i've to make a software which allows
    > > user to control access of people to a military restricted area .

    > > the database etc isn't a problem for me but i would like to know which
    > > is the easiest way to connect a magnetic card reader to my software
    > > and how to make them work together. (which port to use, ...).

    > Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c++. Please visit
    >
    > http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    > http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/
    >
    > for posting guidelines and frequently asked questions. Thank you.

    i'm sorry i didn't think to be off topic coz i am making this software
    in c++.

    Furthermore, for the law problem...i don't look for anybody to help me
    making this software or to see my source code but i just wanted to
    know the different possibilites.

    well, thx anyway.

    Tricky-Ft, Apr 30, 2004