Making or getting a restore diskette ?

Discussion in 'Packard Bell' started by Bill S, Feb 24, 2013.

  1. Bill S

    Bill S Guest

    Hi All

    Packard Bell Master CD. number 17220900 . It is a Windows 98 OS.
    How can I create a boot diskette from the MCD (I have read that this
    can be done). If not or does anyone have a coipy of the diskette that
    they can e-mail me?

    Bill

    1. Advertising

  2. Guest

    On Sunday, February 24, 2013 4:41:04 PM UTC-5, Bill S wrote:
    > Hi All
    >

    > Packard Bell Master CD. number 17220900 . It is a Windows 98 OS.
    >
    > How can I create a boot diskette from the MCD (I have read that this
    >
    > can be done). If not or does anyone have a coipy of the diskette that
    >
    > they can e-mail me?
    >

    > Bill

    Go to bootdisk.com . There you will find what it takes to make a Win 98 boot floppy, which is standard among all brand names... Ben Myers

    1. Advertising

  3. metronid

    metronid Guest

    Elector had a site with all the restore floppies
    I can make a restore floppy if I have an image of the master Cd

  4. metronid

    metronid Guest

    Metronid. Can do with an image of master cd