    Anyone know how I can get a manual for an ECS 755-A2? I've tried the ECS website but there doesn't seem to be too much help to be found there.

    If I can get this thing working it will be my most up-to-date computer.... really!

    Thanks alot I hope.

    solefish9385, Dec 18, 2012

  2. solefish9385

    solefish9385

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    Testing, testing

    solefish9385, Dec 20, 2012

  3. solefish9385

    rbrband

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2013
    Messages:
    3
    I'm new here, so the moderators won't let me post the link, as yet: I intend to monitor and refer to this site from now on.

    Instead of "support," click on "motherboards" and navigate from there, instead--choose socket 754--then navigate to your 755-A2 board. You should then get the info, manual, ECS's downloads of driver downloads, and BIOS updates your need. This should help you from now on with ECS's "canned" online support....

    I built a sys with this for friends of mine because I found this board proves relatively stable and troublefree....

    rbrband, Jan 5, 2013
  4. solefish9385

    solefish9385

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    Thanks very much rbrband, that's brilliant! Might make some progress now.

    solefish9385, Jan 26, 2013