MarKfun_load_nt_drivers

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by geno giles, Jul 31, 2010.

  1. geno giles

    geno giles

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    I'm not the most experienced when you get in this deep , so please bare with me ..i'm running cuebase 5 and this along with other massages this thing seems to promt..i have a gigabyte ga-h55m-s211 and this error is killing me MarKfun_load_nt_drivers i cant open the program..i've been searching all day on these sites i saw an idea about easytune 6 having lots of conflicts ..after hackin around for a couple of hrs i uninstalled this thing still have same problems..when cubase is initilizing its not even displaying anything related to cubase ..plz help
    :confused:Thanx Geno