    Anyone have an answer? I can list the numbers of the MCD's if needed.

    Bill

    , Jan 18, 2008

  2. metronid Guest

    On Jan 18, 7:42 am, wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    >       I have 30 plus Packard Bell master CD's. Is there a way of
    > determining the floppy restore diskette (number) that goes with each
    > MCD? I do believe that they are all Windows 95. I see that there are
    > the restore diskettes available at :
    >
    > http://mywebpage.netscape.com/_ht_a/velix/packardbell.htm
    >
    > Anyone have an answer? I can list the numbers of the MCD's if needed.
    >
    > Bill

    There are ways.
    I have some catalogued .
    Many of the restore floopies are also on the Cd's
    Elector has many on his site.
    You can match the version # located in the bat file to the one on your
    cd or cd's

    A google is also an easy way

    metronid, Jan 18, 2008

  3. Guest

    Hi Metro

    Can you list Elector's site please?

    Bill

    , Jan 18, 2008
  4. metronid Guest

    On Jan 18, 7:27 pm, wrote:
    > Hi Metro
    >
    >       Can you list Elector's site please?
    >
    > Bill

    Be patient Elector should send an invite
    If not I will link it.

    metronid, Jan 19, 2008
  5. metronid Guest

    metronid, Jan 19, 2008
  6. Elector Guest

    "metronid" <> wrote in message
    On Jan 18, 8:33 pm, metronid <> wrote:
    > On Jan 18, 7:27 pm, wrote:
    >
    > > Hi Metro

    > > Can you list Elector's site please?

    > > Bill

    > Be patient Elector should send an invite
    > If not I will link it.

    Thank You for that listing. I have been really busy lately. Have not been
    able to visit as much as I usually do.

    Elector

    Elector, Jan 22, 2008
  7. Dmichael

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Kookie Neighbor

    Elector I am new to this site but want to exchange information about a kookie neighbor you have, my e-mail is p1445lance. I will e-mail you my cell number to your g-mail acct, please forgive me if this message is out of line.

    v/r
    Dmichael

    Dmichael, Jan 23, 2008