Matrox Dual-Head-To-Go and TabletPC

Discussion in 'Matrox' started by CMD, Apr 28, 2006.

  1. CMD

    CMD Guest

    Has anyone got any experience with this item?

    http://www.matrox.com/graphics/offhome/dh2go/home.cfm

    I currently use a Desktop with a 128MB Nvidia Quadro4 750 XGL running
    dual 19" CRT's at 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (85 Hz).

    Can the new Gateway Dual-Cores running the Radeon X1400 64MB get me to
    the same level?

    Thanks,

    CMD

    1. Advertising

  2. Chris H.

    Chris H. Guest

    Most Tablet PCs support "an" external monitor through their graphics card,
    but the device seems to add additional functionality. I would check with
    Gateway's support section first, before counting on that type of support
    natively.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "CMD" <> wrote in message
    > Has anyone got any experience with this item?
    >
    > http://www.matrox.com/graphics/offhome/dh2go/home.cfm
    >
    > I currently use a Desktop with a 128MB Nvidia Quadro4 750 XGL running
    > dual 19" CRT's at 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (85 Hz).
    >
    > Can the new Gateway Dual-Cores running the Radeon X1400 64MB get me to
    > the same level?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > CMD

    1. Advertising

  3. Ken Schaefer

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    Hi,

    The Matrox device will present the two external monitors as a single monitor
    with 2560 x 1024 resolution. Best to check with ATI or Gateway what
    resolutions are available via the external VGA port. 1600x1200 is usually a
    common maximum resolution obtainable via the VGA port.

    Cheers
    Ken

    "CMD" <> wrote in message
    > Has anyone got any experience with this item?
    >
    > http://www.matrox.com/graphics/offhome/dh2go/home.cfm
    >
    > I currently use a Desktop with a 128MB Nvidia Quadro4 750 XGL running
    > dual 19" CRT's at 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (85 Hz).
    >
    > Can the new Gateway Dual-Cores running the Radeon X1400 64MB get me to
    > the same level?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > CMD

  4. Gary Mount

    Gary Mount Guest

    And now available, the Triple Head To Go...
    http://www.tomshardware.com/2006/05/04/can_matroxs_triplehead2go_span_fun_across_three_displays/