    the same level?

    Thanks,

    CMD
    CMD, Apr 28, 2006

  2. CMD

    Chris H. Guest

    Most Tablet PCs support "an" external monitor through their graphics card,
    but the device seems to add additional functionality. I would check with
    Gateway's support section first, before counting on that type of support
    natively.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., Apr 28, 2006

  3. CMD

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    Hi,

    The Matrox device will present the two external monitors as a single monitor
    with 2560 x 1024 resolution. Best to check with ATI or Gateway what
    resolutions are available via the external VGA port. 1600x1200 is usually a
    common maximum resolution obtainable via the VGA port.

    Cheers
    Ken

    Ken Schaefer, Apr 29, 2006
  4. CMD

    Gary Mount Guest

    And now available, the Triple Head To Go...
    http://www.tomshardware.com/2006/05/04/can_matroxs_triplehead2go_span_fun_across_three_displays/

    Gary Mount, May 11, 2006