Matrox Marvel G400 video tools

Discussion in 'Matrox' started by rickaroo, Sep 5, 2005.

  1. rickaroo

    rickaroo Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Roman

    Roman Guest

    rickaroo <> schrieb:

    >Hi,
    >Anybody know where I can find video tools 3.05 from Adis???

    Hi,
    i've got the Adid Video Tools anywhre on a CD, it's version 3.04+.

    I will up load the drivers to rapidshare.de and post tthe link here in
    the group. I tried twice but at the moment the rapidshare server
    doesn't like my upload and it breaks up after about 30%.....

    The driver package is is a zip file of about 12MB.

    Will give it a try tomorrow.

    Roman

    1. Advertising

  3. Roman