matrox rtx 100

Discussion in 'Matrox' started by giovanni, May 17, 2004.

  1. giovanni

    giovanni Guest

    montaggio video
    vendo scheda di acquisizione video matrox rtx 100 COMPRATA LUGLIO 2003 con
    premiere 6.5
    a ? 700
    + spese postali

    1. Advertising

  2. Hello,

    On Mon, 17 May 2004 10:54:05 GMT, "giovanni" <>
    wrote:

    >montaggio video
    >vendo scheda di acquisizione video matrox rtx 100 COMPRATA LUGLIO 2003 con
    >premiere 6.5
    >a ? 700
    >+ spese postali

    This is a international group so one does not speak Italian here...
    only English.

    Regards,

    Max M. (Dutch;-)

    1. Advertising

  3. Ken

    Ken Guest

    On Tue, 18 May 2004 16:47:50 GMT, mmiserus@VERWIJDER_DITxs4all.nl
    wrote:

    > >montaggio video
    > >vendo scheda di acquisizione video matrox rtx 100 COMPRATA LUGLIO 2003 con
    > >premiere 6.5
    > >a ? 700
    > >+ spese postali
    > >

    > This is a international group so one does not speak Italian here...
    > only English.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Max M. (Dutch;-)

    I prefer swedish! :) Shweden