    help or someone running my identical board will also help. I just need
    to find this out in a couple of days. Thanks.
    , Sep 11, 2006

  2. Cari Guest

    No, according to AMD and they should know.
    http://www2.amd.com/us-en/recmobo/ResultsHandler/1,,30_182_869_9460^9461~73649,00.html

    www.coribright.com/Windows

    Cari, Sep 11, 2006

  3. john Guest

    Martin

    Look on your motherboard manufacturer's site to see if your motherboard
    supports the AMD 64 CPU you are looking at. I have a gigabyte motherboard
    that is not listed at the AMD site but is listed at gigabyte's site that
    works perfectly well with an AMD 64 4400+ X2 CPU. The motherboard
    manufacturer will have the latest info.

    Regards

    John

    john, Sep 12, 2006